회원가입
즐겨찾기
공지사항
사랑의 기부
장바구니
주문내역
마이페이지
무료상담신청

Canadian mechanic transforms his smart car into a 'smartmobi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Floy Arnett 작성일23-04-26 13:28 조회28회 댓글0건

본문

Canadian mechanic transforms his smart car into a 'smartmobile'
  - -
 ( - )

하루종일 시 ~ 시

중복선택가능
블라인드 류                              
커튼 류                              
Tod Anderson wasn't sure if he was going to be able to turn his smart car into a 'smartmobile', but he was willing to give it a try.
The Ottawa mechanic took the wheels off his 2006 Mercedes hybrid and attached skis and tracks that were meant for an ATV.
After about a month of work, Anderson was jetting across the snow in his 'ski car' at speeds of up to 44mph. 
'It was just a thought that came to me and I thought it was worth a shot,' he told . 
Scroll down for video 

Ski car: Tod Anderson, a mechanic in Ottawa, decided to take the wheels off his Mobile Diesel Repair in Las Vegas-fueled Mercedes smart car and attach skis and tracks that were meant for an ATV. The result? A 'smartmobile'
It was 'just a thought that came to me,' he said, 'and it seemed like the right thing to do', Anderson said 
Anderson added: 'The whole point of the exercise was to see if it could be done.'
It turned out it could definitely be done, and after a photo of the strange-looking vehicle was posted to Reddit recent, Anderson has been getting quite a lot of attention.
He says the conversion cost about $7,000. 
'It's a rear-drive and rear-engine so it's perfect for this sort of thing,' he said.
'It handles quite well. It turns surprisingly well.' 
Anderson said that the car, which cost about $7,000 and took a month to build, is 'pretty wild'
The only problem is that the so-called 'smartmobile' is not street legal.
Anderson has been confined to driving it on private property.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
81 shares

data-track-module="am-external-links^external-links">
Read more:

DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.