본문

General Contractors Near Me In Crestone, Colorado
  - -
 ( - )

하루종일 시 ~ 시

중복선택가능
블라인드 류                              
커튼 류                              
Bonus room might be used as a further bed room or office. Detached, heated carriage house with spacious loft. This 3BD/1.75BA 1316sf residence has stunning views! White oak hardwood & pretty tile floors. Hickory cupboards, granite tile counter-tops, closet pantry, chrome steel appliances, and a butcher block serving bar improve the kitchen. ETS heater using off-peak electrical energy, with wood stove back-up.

Beautiful house within the Grants with mature timber offering lots of privacy! Spacious one bedroom with loads of room for an workplace. Balcony off the master with beautiful Southern views. Large kitchen with loads of cupboards and views of the mountains.

It sits on ~1/2 acre lot near city on paved roads and backs to greenbelt in Chalet I. It has 2 massive view decks and a fenced, landscaped yard. A uniquely designed residence with two properties in a single surrounding a wonderful fenced garden courtyard. Use as duplex dwelling or a home with separate home-based business. This 980 sf duplex has two full separate items. One unit is 600sf and the second unit is 380sf.

Exquisitely-maintained 1760sf 3BD/2BA rancher in a private location backing to greenbelt, just off paved street with convenient access to town. Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout, an incredible kitchen with a large pantry, a separate wing for the Master Suite, and oversized patio windows, providing magnificent mountain views. It sits on two heaps, backs to greenbelt, and bathroom remodeling crestone colorado has open house throughout the road. The exterior is rounded-out by a gorgeous round gravel drive and storage shed.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.