Dead Island 2's Los Angeles Setting Remains a Constant Despite Multiple Studio Changes > 무료상담신청

본문 바로가기

팝업레이어 알림

로그인
회원정보
회원가입
즐겨찾기
공지사항
사랑의 기부
장바구니
주문내역
마이페이지
무료상담신청

Dead Island 2's Los Angeles Setting Remains a Constant Despite Mu…

페이지 정보

작성자 Galen 작성일23-01-12 15:50 조회25회 댓글0건

본문

Dead Island 2's Los Angeles Setting Remains a Constant Despite Multiple Studio Changes
  - -
 ( - )

하루종일 시 ~ 시

중복선택가능
블라인드 류                              
커튼 류                              

It's been almost a decade since the proclamation of Dead Island 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the 2011 zombie survival game Dead Island. Since its announcement, the game has undergone numerous changes in development, with different studios taking over the project. The initial of Dead Island 2 was being developed by Spec Ops: The Line developer Yager, but Techland, the developer behind the original Dead Island, had parted ways with the franchise and was working on Dying Light. In 2016, publisher Deep Silver handed the reins over to LittleBigPlanet 3 developer Sumo Digital, but then in 2019, Deep Silver announced that Homefront: The Revolution developer Dambuster Studios would be taking over the project. Dambuster Studios has been working on Dead Island 2 since 2018, beginning with a blank canvas.

Despite the changes and the opportunity to create a new setting, Dambuster Studios has decided to stick with the original location: Los Angeles, California. In-game and at the studio, this location is referred to as "Hell-A". Game director David Stenton mentioned that there was never debate about setting the game in a different location, as LA offered so much opportunity for the game they wanted to make. Stenton also mentioned that the team is not looking too much at the past or other games, but rather focusing on making Dead Island 2 "absolutely phenomenal" and bring it up to date for fans to enjoy.

It's worth noting that while the team may have a strong in LA as the perfect for Dead Island 2, it's also possible they chose to stick with the location that fans have been waiting for the sequel for nearly a decade. The original logo for the game, announced in 2014, featured the Golden Gate Bridge, an iconic landmark of San Francisco. However, Dambuster Studios has confirmed that Dead Island 2 will take place solely in LA and will not include any other California locations in the main campaign.

Despite the lengthy development process and the changes in development studios, Dead Island 2 is scheduled to release in April of this year. The game promises to bring a fresh take on the zombie survival genre, with a focus on combat and the iconic setting of LA.

Our Feedback:

As a devoted fan of the initial Dead Island, I'm thrilled to see what Dambuster Studios brings to the table with Dead Island 2. While it's been a long wait for the sequel, Should you loved this article and you would like to receive more information concerning Esports News please visit our own web site. it's heartening to see the team starting off with a clean and focusing on delivering a game that they believe will be "absolutely phenomenal". I'm curious to see how the team utilizes the setting of LA and if they are able to bring something new to the zombie survival genre. I'm also wishing that the game will offer a fulfilling continuation of the story from the first Dead Island, although I'm not getting my hopes up on that front. Overall, I'm cautiously optimistic Dead Island 2 and am looking forward to diving into the game when it releases in April.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.